background

Monday, January 9, 2012

Monogrammed Pump Soaps

The Pin that Inspired:

http://pinterest.com/pin/102386591498106034/

The Instructions:
1. Download template.
2. Print template onto transparencies.
           -or-
2. Print template onto regular paper, then take to a copy shop where they will copy onto transparencies. (This is what I did as I could only find transparencies in sets of about 50 for $50, and I probably will never go through that many! I had to call around to find a local copy shop that carried transparencies and would make copies onto them for you!)
3. Remove label from soap bottle. (I recommend getting the Equate brand of soap, the labels come off MUCH easier than Softsoap!!)
4. Cut out monogram.
5. Roll up and push into bottle, using soap stick to unroll and push up against the front of the bottle. (I also ended up using an old pen that was out of ink because it was longer and allowed me to manipulate the transparency more!)
6. Wrap a bow around it, and DONE!

My Creation:


Pin It

Cost: $1.14 each! $.98 per soap, $2.50 for the transparency. My local copy shop carried transparencies that were 16x22 inches, luckily I was making a bunch of these for gifts, so I was able to print 16 monograms for $2.50!

Difficulty: (1-5 pins, 5 being most difficult)

No comments:

Post a Comment